11.4.2011

Technical support.

 Right. Time to do something creative! What do the girl do when she gets into the trouble twice whilst enjoying Zumba? Yes; she elevates the leg, uses cold compressor over the ruptured calf muscle and have a break from her exercise. Her compulsory break  lasts two weeks for the first injury and  the second break  is still on kind of  test phase.

What else does she do apart from getting impatient and grumpy? Well, she celebrates the kind nurse who encourages to seek solution and support from a good old retail therapy.

"I would recommend you to use  a good pair of cross trainers rather than a regular jogging / walking / running ones....".  And I am on my way.

The very nice shop assistant  at JD's tested my feet to find out my arch hight and asked lots of questions. Oh dear. How complicated it is to bye just a pair of trainers! I was advised to use an inner gel arch for extra support and cushioning. I have never heard about "Gel Arch" - products but apparently they are very good. Who knows? I am an easy victim to try anything to get back on track.

And can you believe my luck? As a bonus I got all those extra accessories  I didn't ask nor needed. Hmmm.

Now I have my first pair of K-Swiss. They better to be good ones. I am going to test drive them this week.



Edit: I hope you like the lady bird! She was enjoying the glorious summery Sunday  and +25 C heat wave which has now gone.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti