15.9.2012

Taking trainers for a walk!

It is hard to accept the bitter truth: None of my plans to get fitter, slimmer or healthier that I have set myself since the beginning of this blog have come true.

The moments of determination, excitement and discipline have been passionate but haven't been carried far or lasted long. 

I admire all those bloggers that have stamina to stick to their plans and share their rigorous health plans and success stories. Good for you. I keep reading your stories.

Maybe I am particularly thick and  silly because despite  very little evidence I still nurture my dream to be able  be a success.  Therefore I'm again trying to take off and rise like the Phoenix  from the ashes.  I am going to take my trainers to have a walk -  during my lunch break.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti