1.2.2014

Walking up and down

What a beautiful day in London town we had today! We started our excursion by having  lunch in  the Crypt of  St Martin's in The Field Church , Trafalgar Square. Luuuuvly.

And then we walked and walked to Monmouth Street; popping into Gudrun's world , stopping in Govent Garden to have Italian Ice cream in La Gelatina and eventually strolling slowly to Foyles in Charing Cross Road.

Although this wasn't a long walk I have blisters on my soles. Never mind; walking is good.

Now it's time for the 'Bridge'; the second series is just about to finish and we'll find out  today if the brother of the ill Viktoria is behind all  of the nasty incidents. I think that in Finland you  have already seen a third series of the 'Bridge'. I am looking forward to having it here soon  in the UK.  I will be disappointed though if today's episode will not include an unexpected twist....

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti