1.1.2014

Fit For Fifty Five e.g, 4F

It is time to agree with Oprah Winfrey who says "Cheers to a new year and  another change for us to get it right." Fit for Fifty - project got quickly berried deep under and  it is time to set a new goal for a next Big Milestone. I will call it 'Fit For Fifty Five' e.g. 4F.  I tell you guys it will be a bliming  miracle if this goal will become true.  But I will try and promise that I will buy a round of Mimosas for everybody around me  in March  2017 if I'm successful.

To keep this simple I start it simple and focus on my neck. It's killing me. I have bought a special pillow but I think it is actually time to do something also when I'm awake.

The last 'Fit' magazine introduced a simple short program for  getting a 'Good Posture'. I hope that this program will help me with my sore neck.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti