5.1.2014

Viikon kuva, Picture of the week

Week 1 / viikko 1

UK, Midlands  + 5C
A mainly dry start, any fog patches lifting then bright spells, but becoming cloudy with rain moving across this afternoon, perhaps heavy at times later. Southerly winds picking up, becoming strong this afternoon with gales over hills.
(And yes - I have taken this text from BBC weather page, just to clarify that I am not a meteorologist. )


This road is my favourite one in Leicester. It is beautiful throughout the year.
It is pretty dull weather everywhere in the UK - but HEEEYYY there are signs of a new spring around  already. 


Oulu, Finland +/- 0 C

Talvi on ollut todella tylsä tähän mennessä: pimeää, sateista ja lunta tuskin lainkaan. Vaan arvaa mitä - tähän voisi jopa tottua :-)
It has been a very dull winter so far: dark, rainy and hardly any snow. But guess what - you cold get used to this :-)




2 kommenttia:

  1. I do not miss snow at all. However it would have been nice to have a white Christmas. merjaUU

    VastaaPoista
  2. Well, it was a little bit white - for a while... I do like snow because it makes the dark winter lighter and because of the activities you can do like skating and skiing. I do not miss temperatures like -30 C... But the winter is still young. I bet we'll get a lot of snow and freezing times before the Spring :-)
    MerjaFIN

    VastaaPoista