22.4.2012

Vocatum, Kynsilehto

I like gym exercise.  There are lots of lovely gyms in Oulu but unfortunately their terms and conditions are not written to meet the needs of a person who might use their facilities  regulary irregulary. (Sad look towards Heinapaa and Keskusta....)

I didn't have high hopes when I popped into Vocatum, Kynsilehto after getting  new inspiration "to get back on track".

And what a loooovely suprise: I found A Gym which is able to create an individually tailored membership for an untypical customer like me. 
 I was like Alice in the Wonderland. It is best to admit that I like gadgets and Vocatum is like a dreamland for a person who enjoys autolit lighting, technokeys for their lockers and detailed feedback from their daily gym routine.

Vocatum uses TechnoGym Wellness System which is a computer based application which provides personalized programmes and an easy way to monitor and collect data from exercise routines.
Choosing my exercise.
"Done"s and to "do"s.
The key installs my individual programme to the machine.
The equipment  have  little monitors  which display instructions to the excercise.


 At the end of my exercise it was great fun to research the results.The TechnoGym system gives quite detailed feedback from one's gym routine as the system records any activity which can be  then read at the feedback point.  Brilliat system, easy to use and great fun to play with.
During my trip  to Oulu I visited Vocatum Gym 6 times.  I was extremely pleased with the service as the staff also managed to sqeeze me in for my fittness test and planning my individual gym programme within their busy schedule. Thank you Henna! This was such a fantastic start for my new  get fit
 plan.  No more dithering where to go when being in Oulu.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti