3.4.2011

Zumbabalance

March gone. Done and dusted. How did it all go:
Exercise and heath: The calf injury at  the beginning of the month forced  me to give up exercising for two weeks. It was very frustrating  and I was  impatient to get back on track. Mid March I started  my exercise programme again at first with cross training and weight lifting,  next balance and then back to zumba.  And  it went a bit pear shaped again as I did three zumba sessions in a row every other day.  Obviously my body didn't like it and developed a mild flue. Tisk tisk. Nothing major but a little chesty cough started to lurk there in the mornings. Lessons learnt
- do not do three zumba sessions in a week however much you love it if you not fit to do so
- everything in moderation and in balance: variety, variety
- go back to the basics: a little cardio, short weight lifting  followed by a bodybalance session is really what I need to do regularly
- exercise  less (time wise) but do it  more often
- no more than two zumba sessions per week and have a longer break between them
- MerjaUK you are stiff like a stick: Research for a home stretching programme which would be SHORT but effective
Eating: My daily calorie intake is planned for  - 500 kcal  / day in order to  lose approximately 2 kgs per month. This hasn't happen  regardless that I have followed the system. What a puzzle. Either I'm cheating, or I fill some estimates wrong or my metabolism is so slow that I should aim for bigger daily calorie loss. This is something I need to look at this month.
Emotions. Fine. I am  a happy bunny and zen with my "Fit for Fifty" plans and actions.

Next Steps: Carry on. Give love away:
EDIT Food for Thoughts:
"To be a miner of diamonds,
take care of your picks and shovels.
To be a miner of your spiritual Self,
take care of your body, breath, and mind.
But don't confuse the tools and the goals."

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti