13.3.2011

You never be as young as you are now

It has been pretty flat in this corner of the the world.  Everyday has just flowed as they do; filled with ups and downs and plateaus. Mainly plateaus at the moment. It still has been good; brilliant actually. Every day flat life is good.

I do not read self help books but I do enjoy finding sites where people share they understanding of  the treasures in their life. TED is an interesting site Ideas Worth of Spreading. It would be brilliant to participate in one of their conferences! I was having a browse around on TED, as I often do on Saturday or Sunday morning, and I found Neil Pasricha's mini speech  The 3 A´s of awesome.  His point is that a sense of awareness of the world around us and being  authentic leads us to live a life which is awesome. In writing his message sounds silly and a bit patronizing but if you have 18 spare minutes in your life it could be well worth listening to his story.

Apparently Neil's blog "1000 Awesome words" has millions of readers around the world and has won the best blog in the world award. I haven't had a proper look yet but I will later.

Everyday life is fragile as we see when watching TV this week. I will never be as young as I am at the moment. And just for that silly reason my favourite song at the moment, Belle and Sebastian "I Want The World to Stop":



EDIT:
Outi: Welcome to be our reader.
And it is nice to have a reader from France as well.

1 kommentti:

  1. Good points you had. It has been a bit sad times lately. Today I was at my friend's birthday party. She has been to Japan a few times and I was glad, she wasn't there yesterday. But there is no point worrying about what might had happened. I'm glad I'm here now with my family and friends here and in your part of the world.

    Merja Suomesta

    VastaaPoista