22.2.2011

BodyBalance

Ready to Rock and Roll fully equipped for my BodyBalance session. Oh dear it was b-y painful. Those were the days when I was able to do the worrier pose  full of inner power and energy. My today's star is wobbly and  my eagle doesn't want to soar. I am stiff and lost not only my core strength but my flexibility.

I still enjoy it but yearn Golden Old Days in my  gym back to Oulu. Anne was and still is the best BB instructor I have ever come across at any gym. Her sessions were (are)  up to the perfection. These guys here have no chance. I have had to learn that instructors do not usually know the new programme themselves and often stick with the old one they know best.Very rarely  instructors correct and explain  how and why to do poses in correct way. Usually  BB sessions are floppy concentrating more in flexibility and relaxation than pushing to use core muscles and stretching.  And we do not talk about co-ordinating breathing to the movements. I have been in the different gyms here at it has been the same everywhere.

However Balance is always enjoyable. I love the flow of the movements and music. At the end of the day what I get out of my balance sessions is my choice. And the way Sarah led the session yesterday suit my fitness level just fine.

1 kommentti:

  1. Merja Suomesta (from Finland)23.2.2011 klo 23.47.00

    BodyBalance rules and Anne from Beuaty Center is the best!

    VastaaPoista