18.2.2011

Zumba!

When I was driving to the gym I wondered why there are so many cars in the car park and the queue at the reception. My colleague has told that Thursday's Zumba is popular and yes it was! I lasted exactly 2 songs and after that I just did my own things. Boobs and bums everywhere: The hall was packed with ladies  - all sizes, shapes, genders, fit and fat ones happily together.  Great fun. Olé Zumba!

Next week there will be a warden  at the door and only  70 people who have booked their place are allowed in. I will be one them.

As an exercise today was a little on a hard side.
Total time 58 min
Calories burnt 629
HR average 136
On my own zone 11 min 
Fat burnt 35%
This just tells how unfit I am. What a great starting point. I am on the bottom pile.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Merja from Finland18.2.2011 klo 22.20.00

    I've tried zumba for a couple of times. I was on a class that I and one of my friends called "zumba for dummies" :-) It was fun. But the actual class wasn't. Strange names for movements, turns and steps and hands that didn't come along... It's too much like dancing for me, I think. I prefer plain iron... But I'm glad you liked it!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Our instructor doesn't say a word, apart from "Smile! and Fantastic !". He just lifts his fingers up to say how many times to do whatever and points to the direction where to go...
    Merja UK

    VastaaPoista
  3. Merja from Finland20.2.2011 klo 12.33.00

    :-D So you need to know sign language...

    VastaaPoista